ST Electronics Unveils Latest Suite of Smart City Solutions at CommunicAsia 2017May 23, 2017 Singapore
Paving the Way for Effective Implementation of Smart, Secured and Connected Cities Globally
Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited (ST Electronics) announced today at CommunicAsia 2017 its new suite of smart solutions that paves the way for developing smart, secure and connected cities globally.
Highlights of ST Electronics’ latest technology developments, and intelligent products and solutions include:
Smart: Enhancing sustainable and resilient living
- World of IoT – Sense & eXchange (WISX IoT) Platform: This platform has been designed to integrate multiple Internet of Things (IoT) solutions into a common platform that facilitates data exchange and analysis, generating valuable insights to enhance city services and improve quality of life for residents.
- Smart Car Park Platform: This cloud-based solution addresses parking challenges faced by cities worldwide. It combines Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), smart video analytics, and mobile technologies to provide motorists more convenient car parking services, and improved cost savings to car park operators and building owners.
Secure: Enabling protection and managing risk
- Key success in the deployment of DigiSAFE Authentication Server (DAS) in the National Authentication Framework (NAF), providing a trusted second-factor authentication platform for government, enterprises and consumers to perform e-transactions securely and efficiently.
Connected: Bridging the physical and digital divide
- Launch of a new family of Agilis Single Channel Per Carrier (SCPC) modems, providing high-end capabilities in a compact design, for commercial (broadcast, mobile backhaul) and military (Tactical Signal Processing Control or SPC, helicopter communications) applications.
- iQ Desktop remote and Intelligent Gateway offering a significant boost in performance and efficiency, following the successful completion of Over-the-Air tests, which saw a consistent achievement of 5.7 bps/Hz in efficiency gains for the iQ Desktop remote.
“I am proud of the depth and breadth of our engineering capabilities, enabling us to roll out a comprehensive suite of solutions to address the full spectrum of needs for smart and sustainable cities around the world, and manage the rapid rate of urbanisation,” said Mr Ravinder Singh, President, ST Electronics.
In line with the theme “Smart, Secure and Connected” for CommunicAsia 17, ST Electronics is showcasing its suite of cutting-edge solutions catered for smart cities. These include smart community, infrastructure, and mobility solutions like WISX IoT Suite for Integrated Estate Management, Smart Car Park Platform, Smart Metro Control Centre, SERIS – Smart City, as well as an Augmented Reality Exhibit Guide.
Smart public safety and security solutions that meet the prevailing demands for secured environments include the SkyArcher Counter-Drone System, Robotic Sentry, DigiSAFE Data Diode and PhoneCrypt Solutions, as well as security consultancy.
Other capabilities featured under Smart Infrastructure which boosts connectivity include AgilSpace, Agilis Radio Frequency (RF), as well as Telecommunication Infrastructure solutions.
ST Electronics continues to stay innovative, bringing vitality and growth to Singapore, as well as the global market. Please visit ST Electronics’ Booth 1N3-01 during CommunicAsia at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore from 23 to 25 May.
More information on the latest developments can be found in Annex A, and the showcased capabilities at CommunicAsia 2017 in Annex B.
ST Electronics (Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited) is the electronics arm of Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd, one of the largest public-listed companies on the Singapore Stock Exchange. ST Electronics is a global engineering company specialising in the design, development and integration of advanced electronics and communications systems. Our capabilities are in Rail & Intelligent Transportation; Satellite & Broadband Communications; Info Comm Technologies; Command & Control operations, Training & Simulation; Intelligent Building & Security Systems and Cybersecurity. We have a presence in over 20 countries spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, China, India and Southeast Asia. For more information, please visit www.stee.stengg.com.
AVP, Corporate Communications
Tel: (65) 413 1788 / 98290676
Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications
Tel: (65) 413 1290 / 91702820
Email: ching.huifang @stee.stengg.com